The Taco Commandments
We have a lot to taco bout!
1. You Shall Go Somewhere New.
Try somewhere new, eat something delicious, tell your friends about it, and come back with them later.
2. You Shall Not Lose Patience While Waiting For Your Meal.
Don’t be surprised if the restaurants have waits. People have been talking about CLT Taco Week for a long-time so only be surprised if there are no waits!
3. You Shall Accept That They Might Run Out.
CLT Taco Week will be the crunchiest week in taco history. It is understandable if a place runs out of their #CltTacoWeek tacos toward the end of a shift. Don’t get angry, there’s a whole week to go back! Enjoy your taco adventures and order that mouthwatering taco the next day. Be kind to our wholehearted taco creators, they are doing this for you!
4. You Shall Not Neglect To Buy Drinks And Other Foods.
You should buy a Bud Light Cerveza; a Jose Cuervo margarita or a Jose Cuervo Shot to go with your tacos and maybe some sides to show your appreciation for the restaurants that are going above and beyond to bring you a delicious and unique taco for a crazy affordable price!
5. You Shall Not Leave Less Than 20% to Your Server.
Keep in mind you are paying a much lower price for your taco than you normally would. Your server is amazing, be generous when leaving gratuity and a scrumptious attitude. A kind word will also be welcome — these people are our friends and neighbors.
6. Dine-In Only
During CLT Taco Week, all participating locations our offering dine-in only for their $3 specialty tacos. So grab an Uber, a scooter, a camel, whatever it takes to get these delicious tacos they are serving up!
7. You Shall Remember Your Taco Passport.
While you are out enjoying these dream tacos, do not forget your CLT Taco Week passport so you can document your food journey, with a chance to win prizes! We need to keep track of you, you may be eligible to win the Ultimate Taco Party or win a $25 Gift Card from one of the participating restaurants.
8. You Shall Not Forget to Check-In or Hashtag to Show Your Love For Your Taco
Here are the social media contest guidelines (with a chance to win some great prizes)
- Follow both @ElevateLifestyle and @CLTTacoWeek on Instagram
- Post a photo of your delicious taco(s) from one of the participating CLT Taco Week restaurants using the hashtag #CLTTacoWeek or #CLTLovesTacos and tagging the restaurant on Instagram
- Entries will be accepted through 12 noon EST on Sunday, May 7, 2023
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Instagram on Tuesday, May 9, 2023